Each Bolus contains
Meloxicam BP – 100 mg
Paracetamol IP – 1500 mg
Excipients – q.s.
Mode of Action
Meloxicam is non – steroidal anti – inflammatory drug (NSAID) of the oxicam class which inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandin PGE2 by more selectively inhibiting the inducible cyclo – oxygenase (Cox 2) enzyme, thereby exerting anti – inflammatory, anti – exudative, analgesic and anti – pyretic effects. Meloxicam has also shown to inhibit production of thromboxane B2 induced by intravenous E-coli endotoxin administration in calves. Paracetamol is used for the relief of pains associated with many parts of the body. It has analgesic properties comparable to those of aspirin , while its anti-inflammatory effects are weaker.
Broncho – pneumonia
Arthritis (rheumatoid origin also)
Prolapse of uterus
Animals: Cattle, Buffalo: 2 bolus / 400 kg. Of body weight once a day (or) as directed by the Veterinarian.
- No effect on the blood pressure, heart rate and respiratory volume.
- No influence on water, electrolyte o r creatinine excretion.
- No changes in hematological parameters.
- No antagonistic properties against histamine, PGE2 and angiotensin.
- Mildest gastric irritation.
Storage & Warning
Keep closed in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and safe from children.
Available in 10*4 Boli with a shipper of 42 boxes.