Eucalyptus Oil: has an anti-inammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities. Orally administrated of eucalyptus oils is used to alleviative cough, throat inflammation & bronchial cold. The active component, Cineol helps limiting certain inammatory mediators, thus controls the pathogens of respiratory tract.
Improves thermal comfort birds & immune responses.
- Prevents & reduces the number of Eimeria spp. which cause coccidiosis in chickens.
- Acts as an antiviral will boosts up the immunity & benets against Newcastle disease in chickens.
- Mint helps to repel mice and bugs and also has a calming effect on laying hens.
- Mint naturally lowers body temperatures, which can be helpful in keeping flock cool in the summer.
- Results of several related study revealed the (FCR) feed conversion rate significantly improved.
- Peppermint treatments positively increased plasma total protein, total cholesterol, globulin and affect liver enzymes.
- Peppermint extracts tends to increase counts of lactobacilli and decrease common pathogenic bacteria of small intestine and enhanced the activity of stomach protease and ileal amylase and protease.
- Improves over all performance.
- Anti-inflammatory and bronchodilator.
- Protects from infectious respiratory problems.
- Produces a cooling sensation.
- Produces a cooling effect by blocking the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature.
- Growth and reproduction.
- It helps to maintain the structural tissue integrity.
- It supports development of the nervous system and contributes to disease resistance.
Dosage & Administration
1) Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances.
Volume 11 (8): 441-451, 2016
Effect of Peppermint Extracts Inclusion in Broiler Chick Diet on Chick Performance, Plasma Constituents, Carcass Traits and Some Microbial Populations, Enzymatic Activity and Histological Aspects of Small Intestine.
2) Performance of Broilers Supplemented With Peppermint.
3) Reviews article : Potential of essential oils for poultry and pigs).
Author links open overlay
4) Potential of essential oils for Poultry & Pigs.
Journal home page : http://www.keaipublishing.com/en/journals/animu/ of
Animal Nutrition 4 (2018) 179-186
Positive effects on Growth performance.
Presentation – 100 ML Suspension