- Medically as anticoagulants in stored blood, and for urine alkalization in the prevention of kidney stones.
- Is the sodium salt of citrate with alkalinizing activity.
- Detoxifying effect on the liver by increasing the production of bile salts (choleretic and cholagogue effect).
- A positive effect on the prevention of urinary calculi.
- Reduces blood pH and Sodium Citrate acts as a alkalinizing agent and kidney.
stones and eases the urinary tract infections like Viz (Cystitis).
- Modify pH levels and improve feed utilization.
- Used for proper carbohydrate metabolism, converts Fat metabolism of the liver.
- Improves anorexia, loss of weight.
Dosage & Administration
1 to 2 ml in 1lts of water
Each 100 ML contains
Magnesium Sulfate – 5g
Sodium Citrate – 5g
Sorbitol – 5g
Apocynin – 5g
Ammonium Chloride – 10g
Acetic acid – 10g
Formic acid – 5g
Vitamin B1 – 2g
Choline chloride – 5g
Pack & Packaging – 1 Ltr per Bottle