Each vial contains
Amoxycillin 3 gm
Sulbactum 1.5 gm
Veterinary Amoxicillin & Sulbactam injection is useful due to Synergistic action & effective against almost all bacteria, Faster & Irreversible BETA lactamase inhibition, Broad spectrum bactericidal & Modern antibiotic combination, Inhibits bacterial Cell wall synthesis, Excellent Tissue penetration & Anaerobic activity Very minimal Plasma Protein binding, Cost effective & Excellent combination, Excellent safety record.
Its antimicrobial activity means that it is indicated in the treatment of respiratory, ear, nose and throat, urinary, dermatological and gynaecological infections caused by susceptible germs, as well as in a variety of surgical situations (both as a treatment and as prophylaxis).
Mechanism of action
Amoxicillin acts by inbiting bacterial cell wall synthesis. Lysis of bacteria due to absence of bacterial cell wall.
Combinations of sulbactam with beta-lactam antibiotics have been used successfully for the therapy of infections caused by organisms resistant to the antibiotic alone. Sulbactam is a beta Lactamase Inhibitor. The mechanism of action of sulbactam is as a beta Lactamase Inhibitor.
- Amoxicillin & Sulbactam injection is useful due to Synergistic action.
- Its effective against almost all bacteria.
- Its Faster & Irreversible lactamase inhibition.
- Broad spectrum bactericidal & Modern antibiotic combination.
- Its Inhibits the bacterial Cell wall synthesis.
- Excellent Tissue penetration & Anaerobic activity.
- Very minimal Plasma Protein binding. Excellent safety record.
- For the treatment of Mastitis
- Skin infections
- Urinary tract infections & other bacterial infection.
Pack of 4.5 gm