Each ml contains
Diminazene Aceturate 70 mg
Phenazone B.P 375 mg
Diminazene aceturate (Diminazene diaceturate) is an anti-trypanosome agent for livestock. The main biochemical mechanism of the trypanocidal actions of Diminazene aceturate is by binding to trypanosomal kinetoplast DNA (kDNA) in a non-intercalative manner through specific interaction with sites rich in adenine-thymine base pairs. Diminazene aceturate is also an angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) activator and has strong and potent anti-inflammatory properties
For the treatment and prophylaxis of
- Pyrexia of unknown origin
- mixed haemoprotozoan infections.
- Infections with Trypanosomes – Especially Tr. congolense, Tr. vivax , Tr. brucei and Tr.evansi
- Infections with Babesiae – Especially B. bovis, B. bigemina, B. ovis, B. motasi, B. Canis, B.equi and other types of babasiae.
- Mixed infections – With Trypanosomes and Babesiae as well as infections caused by drug-resistant strains of these parasites are particularly important fields of applications.
- Infections with Theileria – Theileria annulata.
- Trysafe RTU protects cattle against Babesiosis and Trypanosomiasis for 2-4 weeks.
- Trysafe RTU can be used as a Short-term control in outbreaks with high morbidity rate. Treatment of all affected and exposed cattle will bring about rapid but temporary relief.