Each ml contains
Buserelin acetate 0.0042 mg
Equivalent to 0.004 mg buserelin
Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Analogue (GnRH)
We are engaged in providing excellent quality Ovusafe that is highly demanded and appreciated by our renowned clients. Keeping in mind the medical standard, this injection is formulated using high quality basic ingredient. The offered injection is provided in proper packaging options to ensure that it remains safe and hygienic during transit. Further, this injection is offered in various capacities to meet the exact needs of the clients.
In Depth Information on Ovusafe Injection:
- During the first weeks of therapy, buserelin may cause hot flashes (sudden sweating and feelings of warmth), decreased sexual ability, temporary increase in pain, pain while urinating, or weakness in legs.
- Your blood pressure may be monitored regularly as there is a risk of developing high blood pressure with buserelin.
- If you are a patient with diabetes, your blood glucose should be regularly monitored while on buserelin therapy.
- Buserelin can cause loss of fertility which may be permanent. If you intend to have children, discuss this with your doctor before receiving buserelin
- Do not take buserelin if you have urinary obstruction, spinal cord compression, history of pituitary gland tumors or osteoporosis, demyelinating form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth syndrome (an inherited neurologic disorder).
- Do not consume the drug if you are allergic to buserelin or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid taking buserelin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reaction.
- True anoestrus
- Improvement of conception rate(at the time of AI)
- Ovarian cyst (Follicular), oestrys, Nymphomania
- Delayed Ovulation and Anovulation
- Improvement of pregnancy rate(11-12 day post AI)
Ovusafe Injection side effects –
- Decreased libido
- Testicular atrophy
- Increased sweating
- Muscle weakness
- Bone pain
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hot flashes
- Injection site pain
- Fertifix Injection is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus.